Cadc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horoscope which does not shows that he/she is happy outside but is happy inside.

+7
MrSotongKia
sibehyandao
lancerralliart
LianGx2
Professor Feli!
Rankless
mammothboot
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Horoscope which does not shows that he/she is happy outside but is happy inside. - Page 2 Empty Re: Horoscope which does not shows that he/she is happy outside but is happy inside.

Post by Professor Feli! Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:04 pm

Hahas!

Mrs-Tong-Kia , Deyi just doesnt want to see you.
Bad siak him. Tsktsktsk.
Professor Feli!
Professor Feli!
Crapper!! =P
Crapper!! =P

http://drfeliprescription.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Horoscope which does not shows that he/she is happy outside but is happy inside. - Page 2 Empty Re: Horoscope which does not shows that he/she is happy outside but is happy inside.

Post by zeddycool7 Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:22 pm

魔羯座
魔羯是木頭一個,他知道對另一半好,可是在講話方面他就很辭窮,可是他會觀察,他知道你對他做了什麼,他都 會放在心裡,那他不說,只是覺得這種事實在是難以啟齒
zeddycool7
zeddycool7
Monkey King!!!
Monkey King!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by qiaoyan(: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:06 pm

巨蟹座
巨蟹是很會甜言蜜語的,也很清楚對方喜歡聽什麼話,那眾人面前他是不會說,因為他很害羞,但私底下,一定聽 過巨蟹說過很多承諾的話語.

ehhh. i dun sweet talk alot lehhs. i suan alot. LOL!

qiaoyan(:
God - Like??? o.O???
God - Like??? o.O???

http://www.qiaoyannnnn.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rankless Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:22 pm

nv jio me go drink!.... oh man stupid libra... y libra always like tt de!!!!! and y y i am libra!

Rankless
Eilte Feedback
Eilte Feedback

Back to top Go down

Post by sibehyandao Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:09 pm

wait till i pass my selfish vehicle licnese i go join you guys for kopi too. maybe even every night. and what do you for a prize? Very Happy
sibehyandao
sibehyandao
Good Feedback
Good Feedback

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Feli! Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:04 pm

Hahahs, wahhs, Deiyi , not bad uhhs. When you asked for Kopi, so many people're willing to join you. Can larhs, Yew Tee kia cannot join you, still got Pasir Ris kia, Bedok Kia&Cck kia. (:
Professor Feli!
Professor Feli!
Crapper!! =P
Crapper!! =P

http://drfeliprescription.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2