Cadc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost stories of any kind bah!

+6
ziff98
Scholar87
LianGx2
lancerralliart
Rankless
mammothboot
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ghost stories of any kind bah! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ghost stories of any kind bah!

Post by lancerralliart Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:40 pm

erm...gals...be wary of weird ppl hu wan to walk wif u in sch at nite...
esp the "yandao" one and frens...haha...
he say kidnap veri dangerous...he might be the kidnapper!!!!...haha
and i dun tink there's ani point in protecting secretly...lolx...xP

lancerralliart
King Of Spammer
King Of Spammer

Back to top Go down

Ghost stories of any kind bah! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ghost stories of any kind bah!

Post by mammothboot Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:54 pm

haha, yeah.
mammothboot
mammothboot
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by mammothboot Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:47 am

ts not a ghost story from school, but it happened in Lido cinema many years ago before it was teared down and rebuilted.

This couple went for a 9pm show at Lido. Halfway thru the show, the girl needed to use the toilet. But the boyfriend couldn't accompany her, so she waited for someone to go in before she would go also. Then after awhile, she saw somebody going into the toilet, so she followed. True enough, theres another lady in the toilet applying make up.. So she go about doing her business. After she finished she washes her hand and notice the lady was still there, still applying make up on her face. And when she looked closer from the mirror......she was actually applying blood on her face..She got so scared she ran out of the toilet. Then on her way out, another lady came in. She quickly stopped the lady from going in, telling her theres something dirty inside. That lady just smile and looked at her with similar blood on her face and say " Does the girl inside looked like me".... The girlfriend fainted......................
Hear also that Lido Management pay the press and police lots of money to have it covered up........However the story still leaked out and it take a long long time before anyone dare to watch movies at lido again, especially the 9pm show.
mammothboot
mammothboot
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by mammothboot Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:37 pm

Loyang Secondary School. It was rumoured that in the 4th floor girl’s toilet at the old block, it is haunted and that is why the lights are kept on for 24 hours. Those students who had helped out in the AVA room claimed to see a lady walking along the backstage.

Ngee Ann Polytechnic was rumoured to have a girl student died in one of the engineering workshop because her hair got stucked in some machine and screams can be heard from the workshop at night.

Tampines Secondary School was said to be haunted by the spirit of a girl whom was raped by construction workers during its construction days in the 1980s.

Hai Sing Secondary School had a mother Mary there whose statue will drip blood.

CHIJ Saint Josept Convent had rumours about why a cubicle is always locked. It was said that a girl was waiting for her parents to fetch her one day while she got raped and thereafter hanged herself in one of the toilet.

Pei Dao Secondary School was famous for the smacking and hitting noise at night in the basketball court. The music room was also rumoured to be haunted with a piano playing by itself every night at 12am sharp.

Pasir Ris Crest had an indian construction worker committed suicide in the toilet in its construction days. It was rumoured that the toilet was locked eversince after students complained about seeing a man stabbing himself repeatedly in the stomach.

Queenstown Secondary School was famous for the tomb stone that was found in the field by students.

Bedok View Secondary School had a toilet next to the bio lab on the ground floor haunted by a long haired ghost obsessed with combing her hair infront of the mirror. A few girls went into the toilet and ran out screaming and crying while it was rumoured the principal went inside the toilet to scold the ghost.

Yuying Secondary had its teachers and principals seeing silhouettes of children running around the school compound when worked late. It was said that when the school was doing its upgrading work, construction workers quitted one by one after witnessing strange occurrences.

Gan Eng Seng Secondary School had its 4th storey Ary Class haunted to the point of the teachers wouldn’t dare to enter the room alone. The rooftop of the building was rumoured to live a singing lady whose voice could be heard in an art classroom.

Singapore Polytechnics had T1,T2,T3…..but no T13. A student committed suicide at one of the teaching block’s toilet after stabbing the lecturer ( the lecturer died too). Screams can bea heard at night when part time students were having classes.

Haig Girls Secondary School used to be a place to hold POWs during WWII. There is an area within the school compound which has more than usual rate of accidents occuring. It seems many people would trip and fall while walking along the compound. Was rumoured that walking across the field diagonally cutting across field at night, you will be greeted by an old woman asking you to buy matchsticks from her.

Meiling Seconary School has a railway track behind its building. The school was moved to a temporary building they were building a new one. A broken hand was rumoured to be crawling somewhere in the technical lab from a student whose hand was saw off during lesson and bleed to death. At the old school in Bukit Merah, the toilet on the 5th floor was locked because it was haunted by a girl who hanged herself in the toilet.

Boonlay Secondary School had a pond in the middle of a science block with classes. It was said that if one look at the pond at night, there will be a strange face that will surface out of it.

Temasek Polytechnic was rumoured to have an indian worker binding wire inside a pillar but a colleague pour cement inside the pillar burying him in the process and they only found out when the whole building was almost completed. It was rumoured that the body is still inside the pillar which is believed to be somewhere in Block 18.

ACS was rumoured to be haunted by a boy who jumped into the gears in the gear room of the clock tower. Students being possessed were common in the school.

In Temasek Polytechnic, Engine block corridors from Block 18 were so haunted that guards wouldn’t patrol that area. A famous story told by a guard was he saw a student at a locker as he was patrolling and as he make an U turn few minutes later, he found a piece of newspaper on the floor with that student’s face he just saw. Only problem is that student was killed by a sports car at the bus stop few months back.

Ngee Ann Polytechnic was rumoured to be built on burial ground. The slopes and hilly grounds is an indication of bunkers underneath.

Clementi Town Secondary School had its Home Econs and Science Lab haunted by a ghost whose head roll on the floor.

Tanjong Katong Secondary were said to be haunted at its studio. Band members staying the night were always disturbed while sleeping.
mammothboot
mammothboot
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by mammothboot Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:24 am

A is my best friend who i have known for 10 years. Before he was born, his father ran a flourishing textile business. Unfortunately, he got cheated by a dishonest client and was forced to wind up. Thus when my friend was still in the womb, the family had already shifted out from the family bungalow to a shophouse unit located in Yishun.

His maternal grandmother was still alive and this incident happened on an evening after darkfall. His mother was cutting some vegetables at the sink while his grandmother was cooking nearby at the stove. The mother screamed out of a sudden. The two of them were shocked to see a severed hand gripping pugnaciously at the ankle of my friend's mum. The hand was badly discomposed but the nail and flesh was still intact. The grip was so tight that the mum started to bleed.

The grandmother has a great deal of experience with this kind of supernatural encounters so she immediate took a chopper to slash at the hand. It was still highly agitated so the grandmother deftly grabbed the hand and began to chop it up into pieces. Then she nonchalantly threw it all down the rubbish chute.

It all happened very quickly and it's only after the thing was gone before the two of them realised that a square tile is missing from its usual position. It was just gone. According to the grandmother, she said that the cement which was used to construct the floor was dirty. It was stained with the blood of a vengeful spirit that had been murdered, buried or buried alive. It was trying desperately to seek reincarnation via the mum's womb.

It is really incredulous to me but i realised when i visited his house, there was indeed a missing tile which had been patched up with cement.
mammothboot
mammothboot
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by mammothboot Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:24 am

My best friend and I used to walk around our neighbourhood in Yishun during the wee hours of the morning. while walking, we would talk abt our respective problems etc. It was around 12.30am when we were walking past the Mosque alongside Ave 2. I casually brushed and felt the perimeter concrete wall of the Mosque as we walked past. I am not sure why but i made a stupid comment by saying aloud, " Mosque insude got grow Banana Tree one ah?". It was something that would prove to be very stupid on hindsight.

If you stay in Yishun, you would know that if you walk along Ave 2 and pass the Mosque, you will end up at the foot of a little hill. The path was really dark cos the trees at the foot of the hill was really big and completely blocked out the street lighting from the path. It was this time when i suddenly felt very cold and the hair behind my neck started to tingle. I tried to observe my friend for any awkwardness to see whether it was simply my sensitivity. Indeed, my friend was now looking wary and his eyes were now darting here and there. It was not a good sign especially when i knew that my friend have a very high affinity for the supernatural kind.

We heard some croaking noise emanating below us out of a sudden. It sounded like it came from the drain below the pedestrian path but somehow the noise was too deep and hollow to be a toad. And it sounded like it came from an enormous toad. We decided to walk faster now and to our horror, we realised that the croaking noise did not stop and sound faint which means it was travelling along with us except that it was beneath us.

It was too much. We broke into a run and made for the garden pavillion in front of the Yishun Library. Naively, we thought that we should be safe cos there weren't any drains underneath the garden. We should have called it a day and went home but we didn't. We were soon absorbed in our conversation again. The night was so quiet and serene that you would have heard a pin drop.

And we heard the faint ring of a bell. It seems to be coming from a bicycle. The ring was deliberately soft and slow not the impatient and shrill one you will get from a cyclist trying to overtake you. This one sounded like he was trying to beckon us. We ignored the ring and then it came again. The ring of the bell was really strange. The ring seems to linger in the air for a while as if there was resonance. And there was nobody as far as we tried to scan the surroundings. Nevertheless, our fears confronted us again and this time we decided to head for home.

And at the traffic junction in front of the library, we saw it/him. He seemed like a normal frail elderly malay man riding a bike. He smiled and creased lines showed up on his face. Then we noticed that neither he nor his bike had shadows. He cycled past us on the road while we were waiting to cross and rang his bell again, creating that hynoptic jingle.

We ran like hell this time. I dreamt of my deceased paternal grandfather that night. He scolded me in hokkien saying that i had spoke stupid things. Also my act of brushing against the perimeter wall had resulted in an"rubbing the oil lamp" effect. The toad and the old man were manifestations of the Mosque guardians spirit and i had stupidly drew it out.
mammothboot
mammothboot
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by lancerralliart Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:26 pm

lolx...yishun seems to beveri haunted hor??...alot ghost stories nia...
lolx...
near yishun gt a road to the SLE...called lentor avenue...
those hu drive would realise tat it is a veri straight road...and traffic would nvr go more than 70km/h...
cos the road is veri crowded...there are oni 2 ways to get to yishun frm the SLE...one is via Thomson road...the other is lentor avenue...
alot ppl prefer to use lentor becos it is faster...
however...u would notice tat by the road...gt signs saying "accident area, drive slow"...
even though it is a straight road...lentor avenue is one of the highest fatal accident areas...
funny rite??...long straight road...slow speed...yet has one of highest numbers of fatal accidents...
budden...abt 5 yrs ago...someone hired a bomoh...
i dun noe wad relli happened...but i heard tat the bomoh quit aft the rites...
but now lentor avenue nt so many accidents liaos...
but take note...accidents are still happening dere...
if i nt wrong...abt once a week...
btw the accidents seldom occur at nite...they normally occur in the broad daylight...

lancerralliart
King Of Spammer
King Of Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by zeddycool7 Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:11 pm

bishan not so bad too =D
zeddycool7
zeddycool7
Monkey King!!!
Monkey King!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lancerralliart Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:28 pm

bishan used to be a mixed cemetry...
but they exhumed the area long ago...haha...

mount vernon currently has all the buried graves exhumed...
in abt 10 more yrs it will become a hdb estate too...

alot places used to be cemetries...tats y some places hav more stories...
eg. bishan, yishun (esp ard chong pang area), punggol, simei...etc

lancerralliart
King Of Spammer
King Of Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by lancerralliart Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:35 pm

oh yah...btw...
if u see an abandoned grave anywhere...
nvr nvr go step on it!!!!...
my sec sch had dis field in front of it...dere gt a stone slab lying flat in the grass...
the grass ard it was longer and greener than the other parts of the field...
once me n my frens cut through the field to get to the other side coffeeshop...
den my fren go jump on the stone slab...
after he step on the slab den we realised it had faint red markings on it...
den we realised it was a gravestone...
aft tat my fren's luck was veri bad...exams study hard oso gt lousy marks...
then the next yr was 'o' lvl...so he went pray...
after tat his marks gt back to wad they used to be...lolx...
den during sec 4...gt alot remedial lessons...
we decided go the coffeeshop eat agn...
dis time...we nvr step on the grave...but now it had new red markings...
we nvr returned to tat place agn...even if we go the coffeshop...we would make a big round ard the field...

lancerralliart
King Of Spammer
King Of Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by lancerralliart Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:55 pm

if ani of u heard of the news last yr...
there is a temple along yishun ave 5...dere gt a columbarium for un declared remains from the old chong pang cemetry...
the remains were kept in urns un a field next to the temple...facing the mrt track...
den in dec 2006...there was heavy rains...if u can recall...thomson area floodings...
the field was eroded by the rainwater...and many of the urns became exposed...
tat time i was working in ang mo kio...as i live in sembawang...the mrt passed by tat area...and i could see everyting...
at first i tot it was juz some normal valts...budden ltr the news came out tat it was actually urns...
in fact...the lease for the field was expiring in a few yrs time...and the temple had nt renewed it yet...
some ppl say tat the spirits of those remains in the urns wanted to remind ppl tat they were there...
and if the field lease was nt renewed...it means they will hav no place to stay...
the lease was renewed...after tat...the rains started to lessen...
the thomson floodings did nt happen ani more...

lancerralliart
King Of Spammer
King Of Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by mammothboot Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:16 pm

wah cool siah, well sort of anyway.
mammothboot
mammothboot
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by mammothboot Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:10 am

I am from AISS. I heard this story from my best friend who used to be in NPCC. There are 4 stairwells are the corners of the the old block which was where the homerooms of the seniors are located. Normally the bottom of the stairwells are very dark cos the tinted windows of the stairwell let in very little light. Furthermore the semi spiral staircase blocks light from the fluorescent lamp also thus from the foot of the stairwell, it looks really dark and eerie.

Of all the stairwells, one stood out being different. Normally the school cleaners will place stores or some CCAs would use the space to store some of their barang barang. But no... this particular was different. Bare except for a metal cupboard. It looks ordinary like the 2 door hinged type which you might typically see your teacher using in class. We didn't know what it contains inside but nobody would say anything and it was never opened in any circumstances. No warning.

Don't ask don't tell...

The truth was that, inside there was nothing but an incense urn that was placed at the bottom of the cupboard. A schoolgirl long before my time commited suicide in school and she lingered around, Someone would open the cupboard on the anniversary of her death and light incense for her. Apparently she was a vengeful spirit even though she doesn't go around seeking people. A case of the river water not mixing with water from the well. Until one day someone went to provoke her and paid the price.

This person who brought trouble on herself lets call her Abigail. Abigail heard this story pretty like how you heard this story, via word of mouth. Abigail was spooked like the rest but she was different in a way. Unlike most people in that gathering who soon let the story pass, she went to search for the cupboard. It wasn't hard to find it. She purposely chose a time when much people weren't around so people won't mistake her for a ranting lunatic.

She realised that the cupboard wasn't locked and realised what the storyteller said was true. There was indeed an incense urn at the bottom. As she stared at the peculiar incense urn, she felt someone peering at her. But she wasn't afraid to say the least. She started to speak to the urn and berate it.

"Why were you so stupid to commit suicide?" etc. The words she spoke wasn't much for the purpose of taunting but more gungho, towards a lecture. However whoever was listening snapped when Abigail paused for a chuckle. The doors of the cupboard which were ajar, started slamming onto the cupboard. Bam...bam...bam, repeatedly. It created quite a ruckus. Abigail who has never quite seen such happenings before, made a run for it. Obviously, the sceptic and champion within her fled.

And things started to go downhill for Abigail. She fell seriously ill for no reason and was soon in a coma at the ICU. The doctors registered low blood pressure, erratic heart rate etc. But why did all these suddenly surface for no apparent reason out fo the blue? Nobody knew. Abigail emerged from her coma briefly and regained consciously. It wasn't the serene and gradual scene that you are used to seeing on TV. She was throttling furiously and she kept whimpering.. "i can't see anything! Please get off me...please!" And as briefly as consciousness came, swiftly consciousness departed and she soon lapsed back into coma again.

The schoolgirl had followed Abigail to the hospital. She was actually sitting on top of Abigail and covering her eyes with her own palms. And through the random whimperings, Abigail's parents discovered the source of the weird happening. The cupboard.

Abigail's parents didn't consult a medium for reasons that are unknown to me. However, her mother visited to cupboard to offer some incense in the hope of appeasing the dead schoolgirl. She apologised profusely and attempted offer incense. The incense sticks curled over dramatically and broke moments after they were inserted. The mum started crying for she knew that the schoolgirl had rejected her and began to plead for her daughters on knees. Then blood started to stream out of the urn and the poor lady fainted.

The schoolgirl never forgave. Abigail passed away a week later. She never regained consciousness...
mammothboot
mammothboot
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by lancerralliart Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:25 pm

haha...the metal cupboard in the stairwell is true...
its located in between the senior blks and the art blks...
i rmb it well cos there are oni 2 semi spiral staircases in my sch...
the rest are all rectangle spirals...
but now they hav made a wall in the ground floor wall...nvr knew y dey did tat...
cos the door is practically useless...and nvr used...
and the door doesnt make much sense...u dun nid the door to get to the other side...
but it is nvr locked for some reason...which i now den realise y they built a door dere...
and oso the stairway is the darkest of all the staircases...
aniway the spiral staircases are all veri dark de...but gt 2 which are especially dark...
the other one is located at the far end of the junior blk...
there are a few deaths tat occured in AI...mos becos of exam stress dey cut wrist or jump off the sch building...
when i was in sec 4...gt a gal jump off the art blk...n died...
but it was nt reported...and the whole matter was kept silent...

sometimes when i used to walk in AI...i would feel tat someting is watching me...
and the design of the sch is old...so dere are many dark corners everywhr...
its a creepy sch...but ive spent 4 yrs dere and im still safe...
but if u gonna visit tat sch...take note...beware of the 4th floor...
many tings always happen on the 4th floor...

Last edited by lancerralliart_evo on Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

lancerralliart
King Of Spammer
King Of Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by zeddycool7 Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:29 pm

WHOA. quite scary.
zeddycool7
zeddycool7
Monkey King!!!
Monkey King!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lancerralliart Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:41 pm

lolx...AI gt so many stories...if i tell u all of them at once...might take one whole week sia...
the sch history is more than 50 yrs lehz...the new campus is 30 yrs old...
so u can imagine the tings tat happened during dis time...
and if u check wif fengshui masters...u would realise tat the sch design actually invites those "tings"...
the senior blk is a rectangle blk wif a small field in the middle...is like the chinese gates of hell...
i read dis in a fengshui bk de...when i saw my sch name...i was shock sia...
tat time still studying dere...was so afraid...

lancerralliart
King Of Spammer
King Of Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by mammothboot Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:40 pm

wah damn cool siah.
mammothboot
mammothboot
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by lancerralliart Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:09 pm

lolx...wad cool...imagine u noe all dis and studied dere for 4 yrs...
so scary lors...

lancerralliart
King Of Spammer
King Of Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by qiaoyan(: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:37 pm

OMG! Marcus, ur school damn scary lehs.
Then camp must be very scary hor? Neutral

qiaoyan(:
God - Like??? o.O???
God - Like??? o.O???

http://www.qiaoyannnnn.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lancerralliart Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:44 pm

lolx...camp nt tat scary...cos too many ppl liaos...
haha...if u wan someday i bring u dere lors...see wad my sch is like...
in fact it doesnt look veri scary frm the outside...and after prime renovation...the sch nt tat scary liaos...
abit like moberly i tink...after renovation and new paint...the place nt tat scary animore...
if u wan i can bring u to the toilets oso...i noe which ones are "nt clean" de...xP

lancerralliart
King Of Spammer
King Of Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by qiaoyan(: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:35 pm

Eeeek! Hahas, Don't want bahs, later i bring home dirty stuffs jiu cham.
Fusion fake one alr scared like siao lerhs, moreover the real one!
OMG larhs! Neutral

qiaoyan(:
God - Like??? o.O???
God - Like??? o.O???

Back to top Go down

Post by lancerralliart Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:03 pm

eh hu say so??...go earlier posts see...
fusion oso gt someting happen lor...
sp gt more tings to be scared of...the campus is oso veri old...
alot tings, alot stories...alot i oso 4got liaos...so nvr write...
but u can google it...sp ghost stories...gt quite a few...

lancerralliart
King Of Spammer
King Of Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by qiaoyan(: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:38 pm

'Pasir Ris Crest had an indian construction worker committed suicide in the toilet in its construction days. It was rumoured that the toilet was locked eversince after students complained about seeing a man stabbing himself repeatedly in the stomach.'

Omg! This one i heard before. Think is the boys toilet. I forget which floor de liao! Scary larhs.

My school art room is painted red! Some people say they saw smth at the art room! Shocked

qiaoyan(:
God - Like??? o.O???
God - Like??? o.O???

Back to top Go down

Post by qiaoyan(: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:41 pm

lancerralliart_evo wrote:eh hu say so??...go earlier posts see...
fusion oso gt someting happen lor...
sp gt more tings to be scared of...the campus is oso veri old...
alot tings, alot stories...alot i oso 4got liaos...so nvr write...
but u can google it...sp ghost stories...gt quite a few...

Oh man! SP got alot i know, but i normally won't stay there at night.
But i think the library one that Ellson mention one very scary.
Cause there really very creepy at night when we walked past. & it's only 7pm plus lorhs. Neutral

qiaoyan(:
God - Like??? o.O???
God - Like??? o.O???

Back to top Go down

Post by lancerralliart Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:09 pm

lolx...i walk past dere at 3am b4...alone somemore...
tat day fusion mahz...den Jim n chungheng set up route...den i go find dem...[b]alone[/n]
lolx...den juz b4 tat dey say gt somting dere...
as i walk past i was so scared...heng nth happen sia... Razz

lancerralliart
King Of Spammer
King Of Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum