Cadc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost stories of any kind bah!

+6
ziff98
Scholar87
LianGx2
lancerralliart
Rankless
mammothboot
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ghost stories of any kind bah! - Page 4 Empty Re: Ghost stories of any kind bah!

Post by lancerralliart Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:33 pm

haha...och...
last time me and my frens chalet in changi...
den we cycle to och...explore it at nite...
but when we gt dere...a fren suddenly freak out...
and so we cycle back...lolx...the front veri scary...den the door open somemore...
den inside veri dark...but nvr tried going in though...

lancerralliart
King Of Spammer
King Of Spammer

Back to top Go down

Ghost stories of any kind bah! - Page 4 Empty Re: Ghost stories of any kind bah!

Post by qiaoyan(: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:39 pm

Hahas. Then did you see ah kuas there?
Lmao(:

qiaoyan(:
God - Like??? o.O???
God - Like??? o.O???

http://www.qiaoyannnnn.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mammothboot Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:48 pm

Ah Kua quite scary loh. Rmb if not wrong got one time CADC night cycling got one slap Allen's butt. haha
mammothboot
mammothboot
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by qiaoyan(: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:53 pm

ROFL. The ah kua can see allan arhs?
I thought he too dark too see lerhs! :X

qiaoyan(:
God - Like??? o.O???
God - Like??? o.O???

Back to top Go down

Post by mammothboot Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:54 pm

Orh, last time when he was much 'brighter' loh. haha.
mammothboot
mammothboot
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Scholar87 Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:01 am

mammothboot wrote:Ah Kua quite scary loh. Rmb if not wrong got one time CADC night cycling got one slap Allen's butt. haha

is f.o. 06/07 pc outing.
Scholar87
Scholar87
Crapper!! =P
Crapper!! =P

Back to top Go down

Post by zeddycool7 Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:02 am

LOL. brighter. what a nice adjective to use. =D
zeddycool7
zeddycool7
Monkey King!!!
Monkey King!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by qiaoyan(: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:04 am

LOL. ohhs, he was 'BRIGHTER' last time larhs!
lmao. : D

qiaoyan(:
God - Like??? o.O???
God - Like??? o.O???

Back to top Go down

Post by zeddycool7 Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:16 am

oh.... or lighter? =D
zeddycool7
zeddycool7
Monkey King!!!
Monkey King!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by qiaoyan(: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:20 am

HAHAS. he alr vv 'light' lerhs!

qiaoyan(:
God - Like??? o.O???
God - Like??? o.O???

Back to top Go down

Post by LianGx2 Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:22 am

well.. watever it is..
allan muz have loved it when the ah kua touched his butt.. LOL Xd
LianGx2
LianGx2
Crapper!! =P
Crapper!! =P

http://liangx2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mammothboot Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:26 am

Lol, I dunno abt that though. haha
mammothboot
mammothboot
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by zeddycool7 Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:18 am

he surely loved it =D
zeddycool7
zeddycool7
Monkey King!!!
Monkey King!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by qiaoyan(: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:29 am

Hahas. How you know? You kena before huh? :X

qiaoyan(:
God - Like??? o.O???
God - Like??? o.O???

Back to top Go down

Post by lancerralliart Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:03 pm

eh eh...dis topic is ghost stories...n ah kuas r nt considered as ghosts...
so can dun off-topic??...haha...
cos i actually gt a story de...den see the ah kua part den 4get liaos...lmao...

lancerralliart
King Of Spammer
King Of Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by qiaoyan(: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:24 pm

LOL. We off-topic in alot thread lerhs!

qiaoyan(:
God - Like??? o.O???
God - Like??? o.O???

Back to top Go down

Post by LianGx2 Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:17 pm

qiaoyan(: wrote:LOL. We off-topic in alot thread lerhs!

whr got?!?! we're discussing abt..
whether.. the ah kua.. is a ghost!! affraid affraid affraid
haha. its not that off right?? XDD
LianGx2
LianGx2
Crapper!! =P
Crapper!! =P

Back to top Go down

Post by mammothboot Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:12 pm

damn confirm off-topic like siao. Not only in this thread. haha
mammothboot
mammothboot
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by LianGx2 Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:37 pm

well.. the admin n moderator is in it too..
so.. WHO CARES!! XDD
LianGx2
LianGx2
Crapper!! =P
Crapper!! =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Scholar87 Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:38 pm

no loh, i not in it loh.. i onli ans quaries, and clear doubt...
Scholar87
Scholar87
Crapper!! =P
Crapper!! =P

Back to top Go down

Post by mammothboot Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:07 pm

but hor if not off-topic like the thread die le. that the problem
mammothboot
mammothboot
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by zeddycool7 Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:30 pm

ya lors. zzz. no life siahs. =D
zeddycool7
zeddycool7
Monkey King!!!
Monkey King!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mammothboot Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:10 pm

Wow..didn't know that singapore schools have so much scary stories..but i would like to share my personal experiences about my high school back in penang,malaysia

I was an active scout when i was in high school and even after leaving high school,my batch of commitee members would still go back and coach those juniors on behalf of our scoutmaster(old man d..no more energy). A few days before training camp,we arrived and started making preparations with the help of the senior high school scouts. Everything went well with the preparations and equipments were double checked before we decided to have a small "party" in class..

As far as i know..there is no way that we can have a hotpot in class while we were in high school so we decided on having one in one of our old classrooms nearby the campsite. We were happily eating and having a few beers when all the sudden i saw a white image standing in front of the class room door as if it is watching us from the outside. At first i dismiss the thought of seeing a ghost and thinking that maybe one of the guys were still double checking on the inventory. Then it came to my mind that all of us are in the classroom and that no one is missing..

I quickly whispered to my ex troop leader and best friend," wei..i saw something funny"..He replied me jokingly that i shouldn't make these kind of jokes during the middle of the night especially in an old school with rich historical background (my school was founded in 1927).

I then pulled him away from the group of commitees which are still laughing at the plans that they have for the juniors and tell him seriously that i did saw something. He then pulled me to the campsite and brought some incense and a few mandarin oranges which he brought from home,as a precaution.

I quickly paid my respects to all 4 sides of the campsite and hope that whatever i saw will not bother any of my members and me anymore. Before we left, my ex troop leader,quickly lit a cigarette and placed it where i left the mandarin oranges..saying "maybe all "it" wants is a smoke?"

However, after the hot pot session, most of us retire to our tents and a handful of 5 senior high school members were out for patrol for security sake. And by 5 am, they came running towards us saying that there's something weird in one of the classrooms in the neighbouring block.

All of us armed ourselves with nothing more than a flashlight and maybe a few security sticks ran towards the "suspecious" classroom and found out that all the tables and chairs are stacked up right to the ceiling..there is no one else present in the school but us,scouts and it would certainly took at least 4 guys and a couple of hours to stack all the tables and chairs right up to the ceiling!!

We ran towards the guard house and ask whether anyone else entered the school premises but the guard said that no one is inside the school but us.He then told us that maybe it is those spirits of students that died during the japanese occupation that is behind all this. He then told us that it is normal for the tables to be stacked right through the ceiling and he claimed that it would be normal before dawn.

He ensure us that everything is alright as long as we don't offend them by swearing out loud and not talk about sex in the toilet near the campsite as there's a case where a female student was raped and murdered in one of the cubicles..

We were all spooked out that we decided to cancel the whole training camp!
In the end..we decided to let the district rovers to take over any training camps that involves our own school..

GL u got annot ah?
mammothboot
mammothboot
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by mammothboot Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:50 pm

Oriental Hotel.....

affraid

The person in concerned is a restaurant captain who was on room service duty that night. As room service ended at midnight, he went to the 34th floor in order to do some routine SOP signing in/out at Finance Dept. He was about to leave for the 10th floor (i think) for his rest when someone came out from Finance to talk to him. He was waiting for the lift at the lobby at that time so it was natural for him to turn his back on the lift and chat with that person in particular.

The lift came and then the said captain simply reversed backwise into the elevator without turning his head for the sake of finishing up that little conversation. He pressed the 10th floor and the lift hummed along.

Then the lift stopped at the 13th floor (there is a particular floor which is totally unoccupied). He was worried cos he had only pressed the 10th floor and there was only him in the lift. Nevertheless, the lift door opened to pitch darkness where the light from the elevator died out barely 4 feet from the lift door. Then he saw someone wearing totally red sidestepped him from behind and walked into the darkness. The hairs at the back of his neck immediately stood up when he saw the red figure and he was rooted to the spot. He was so shocked that he didnt remember to quickly hit on the door close button. Then from the pitch darkness, a voice (presumably the red figure) rang out;

"why... you wish to follow me ah?"

He quickly slammed on the door close button.
mammothboot
mammothboot
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by mammothboot Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:52 pm

nyone from NP (Ngee ann Poly) will most probably tell you that NP really is built on a cemetery. well, photographic evidence and the name itself. so basically, (i'm not from np so i cant tell you the intricate details though) wonder why the np running track is in blue? i was told that its to keep the spirits in the ground. as red is like an attractor. lol

wonder why the swimming pool is never open at night? because it is the densest part of spiritual forces lurking there. you can actually see the spirits coming up from the pool at night.

wonder why the hand rails in some blocks are painted red? old legend but anyway, several students committed suicide and different stories for each. one got ripped of her head, one got stuck in the rain grills. another near the old childcare center. the blood cant be washed away no matter how much they tried. they even repainted the whole railing with other colors. but to no avail. it can still be seen. if you go there, you can still feel the blood stains left behind.

so, about the HS blocks, do you know why the level 3 is actually lvl 1 outside? the ground is the lowest part of NP. they can never fill this part up. it just keeps on sinking, never stops. it the darkest place to be in when in the night.

then the other parts of np arent really clear, like the sports hall, etc.

haha. so from my own school (SP), i only know of one. the bridge near the end of the business block is painted red as, well, blood cant be washed away so they like camo it altogether. well, its not really ghost haunted, but i can tell you, nightwalks through these areas especially with well planned scarers, is definitely two thumbs up.
mammothboot
mammothboot
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum