Cadc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost stories of any kind bah!

+6
ziff98
Scholar87
LianGx2
lancerralliart
Rankless
mammothboot
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Ghost stories of any kind bah! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ghost stories of any kind bah!

Post by Scholar87 Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:27 pm

there's used to be 2 more errie place in SP, 1 of them is painted red as well. but too bad, this 2 was torn down.
Scholar87
Scholar87
Crapper!! =P
Crapper!! =P

Back to top Go down

Ghost stories of any kind bah! - Page 5 Empty Re: Ghost stories of any kind bah!

Post by mammothboot Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:54 pm

story 1

the 'campsite', or so to speak, is in the hall of the school. There's 2 toilets at the back of the hall, one for the females and one for the males. Since my school is an all-boys school, we are free to use either of the toilets throughout the course of the camp.

Now, the female toilet is creepy. The male toilet only has one mirror, and that's at the sink. However, the female toilet has mirrors all about. Literally, the walls are 'made of mirrors'. (the shower cubicle no mirror la -_-').

Being seniors, we want to feel er.. special? So we made a rule such that "all non-seniors use the male toilet", and the female toilet is only reserved for the seniors. (cos the male toilet everyone keep coming in and going out with muddy boots so it's kinda dirty, but the female toilet damned clean =D)

Now, what's creepy is that in the female toilet, there's this... air re-freshener thing (sprays the nice smell) which 'psst' every duno-how-long.... my friend was showering, alone. All of a sudden, he ran out and screamed, in front of the juniors, with a towel wrapped around his waist cos he has no time to wear his clothes (He is those kind 'very brave front' one, so it should be real)

He claimed that while he was showering, he heard a 'psst'. He felt nothing was wrong and continue. And the psst got more frequent. When he was almost done, the air re-freshener went psssssssssssssssst for a very long time, and the spraying sound got louder and louder for no particular reason. (Visualise the psst sound in your head) He ran out.

The next day I went to find the OM and asked him about it, and he said the air re-freshener wasn't even working since duno-when... since no one uses the female toilet, the school felt that there's no need to repair it.
- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - - - -
story 2

And it's not all. Ever since that incident, the seniors discussed together and made it a rule that everyone must travel in pairs even if they were just going to the restroom. Now, everyone was creeped out, even me.

On the second night, I asked my friend to go to the toilet with me, cos I need to brush my teeth and etc. He said he brushed already, but he will follow me 'cos he needs to "dispose off metabolic waste products". I went to brush my teeth and he went into the toilet cubicle.

After washing my face and getting everything done, I waited for him.. 5 minutes. 10 minutes. 15 minutes. I knocked on the door but got no reply. I told him to "don't scare me, or i'm going out". Still no reply so I went out.

And I saw that friend chatting with the juniors when I went out. He said he didn't even accompanied me to the toilet in the first place - and got the juniors to vouch for him. Seems like he really didn't go to the toilet with me.
--- - - - - -- -- - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - - - -

everyone was like super-afraid.. like seriously! We even cancelled the nightwalk despite having spent 100$ to purchase props for it. Like really scary then, so the teacher-in-charge decided to change the 4D3N camp to a 3D2N camp, so we're dismissed the next day. And for some particular reason, all the other CCAs that had the camp before us also had creepy experiences. I'll try to find out more and post here, if I got the time to spare.

Not surprisingly, the rest of the CCAs having camps AFTER us cancelled their camps. =s
mammothboot
mammothboot
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by lancerralliart Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:55 pm

no new stories??...or juz waiting for me??
lolx...dun liddat lehz...
although i hav alot stories...but i cnt rmb all at once...so if u hav plz update dis page...thnx..

lancerralliart
King Of Spammer
King Of Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by lancerralliart Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:37 pm

the scariest ghosts!!!!!...caught on camera!!!!!

Ghost stories of any kind bah! - Page 5 Dsc02910

lancerralliart
King Of Spammer
King Of Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by mammothboot Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:18 pm

haha, scary siah.
mammothboot
mammothboot
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Scholar87 Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:12 pm

wah.. is that ghost?
Scholar87
Scholar87
Crapper!! =P
Crapper!! =P

Back to top Go down

Post by lancerralliart Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:24 pm

yea...in fact 2 of them...wahaha...
caught on yenceen's camera...wonder if her lens gt crack anot...

lancerralliart
King Of Spammer
King Of Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by mammothboot Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:01 am

karma......
mammothboot
mammothboot
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum