Cadc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost stories of any kind bah!

+6
ziff98
Scholar87
LianGx2
lancerralliart
Rankless
mammothboot
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ghost stories of any kind bah! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ghost stories of any kind bah!

Post by qiaoyan(: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:28 pm

So it's better get a person to accompany you when walking around SP!(:
Pray pray next yr if i get to do nite walk, i will not encounter weird weird stuffs. (>.<)

qiaoyan(:
God - Like??? o.O???
God - Like??? o.O???

http://www.qiaoyannnnn.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Ghost stories of any kind bah! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ghost stories of any kind bah!

Post by zeddycool7 Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:38 pm

qiaoyan(: wrote:So it's better get a person to accompany you when walking around SP!(:
Pray pray next yr if i get to do nite walk, i will not encounter weird weird stuffs. (>.<)

YOU are already WEIRD & scary !!! (: lol!
zeddycool7
zeddycool7
Monkey King!!!
Monkey King!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by qiaoyan(: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:44 pm

zeddycool7 wrote:
qiaoyan(: wrote:So it's better get a person to accompany you when walking around SP!(:

YOU are already WEIRD & scary !!! (: lol!

Suspect Boss, you toot toot lehhs!
Hmpfs. You say me also say yourself liao. We both monkeys hor! tongue

qiaoyan(:
God - Like??? o.O???
God - Like??? o.O???

Back to top Go down

Post by zeddycool7 Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:45 pm

i know i am scary. but not as scary as you ! (:
zeddycool7
zeddycool7
Monkey King!!!
Monkey King!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by qiaoyan(: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:52 pm

%^&%&^%@*&$%@
Ok lohs, Boss you liddat liao larhs! Win liao. Peace one day nia. Sadded! ):
LOL.

qiaoyan(:
God - Like??? o.O???
God - Like??? o.O???

Back to top Go down

Post by zeddycool7 Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:02 pm

LOL. okok. PEACE for more days (:
zeddycool7
zeddycool7
Monkey King!!!
Monkey King!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by qiaoyan(: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:10 pm

Liddat then is good boss marhs! Hahas! : D

qiaoyan(:
God - Like??? o.O???
God - Like??? o.O???

Back to top Go down

Post by zeddycool7 Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:03 pm

HAHHAHA. of cos =D
zeddycool7
zeddycool7
Monkey King!!!
Monkey King!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mammothboot Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:12 pm

Peace siah. Yeah, need more of that now days. But then hor a liitle off topic le, wheres the ghost.
mammothboot
mammothboot
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by qiaoyan(: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:36 pm

YOU lorhs~! : D

qiaoyan(:
God - Like??? o.O???
God - Like??? o.O???

Back to top Go down

Post by zeddycool7 Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:01 pm

LOL. ya lors. btw, any more ghost stories? =D
zeddycool7
zeddycool7
Monkey King!!!
Monkey King!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mammothboot Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:45 pm

What ghost? Rawr.
mammothboot
mammothboot
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by lancerralliart Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:49 pm

actualy there's a ghost in cadc clubroom...
he likes to wear a jacket and hold basketball to look like jaychou...
but normally he appears in a singlet...which is sometimes wet and smells...
his name is ella ella~...hahaha...
lolx...u tink so easy rmb ghost stories mehz??...
gt too many liaos...nid recall de lehz...haha

lancerralliart
King Of Spammer
King Of Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by mammothboot Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:59 pm

OCH story.....

This is a true story that was related to me by a colleague of mine who is now working under the same company as I am. As she do not wish to discuss about the matter anymore. I hereby wish to express her fear to all and hope that everyone will take this as a lesson and stop visiting these places.

I believe that all of us share the same opinion over the name “Old Changi Hospital”, is that the place is “haunted”, and I believe that the name has risen in popularity over the years because many different people have different stories to relate about their past experiences there. Personally to be honest with all of you, me myself have not only once, but twice went to that place to explore, certainly out of curiosity. But luckily for me, I did not have any encounters with “them”.

Initially when my friends gave the idea of visiting that place, I thought that it was just another place that was inhabited and people start creating stories saying that they saw ghosts roaming the place. But the moment I saw the building in the distant, the hairs on my hand were already standing at their ends. And the more I got closer, the more scarier it became. All the girls that we brought along were clutching all the males hand, keep on tugging and hushing us to turn back. But the more they tugged, the more determined we became and not long after, we found ourselves at the entrance. The entire building was engulfed in darkness and I could feel my andrenalin rushing. The feeling was undescribable unless you were there to feel it yourself. Finally, due to the horrific sight and the fear that was onrushing, we turned back and headed towards the bus-stop.

That was a personal experience and now, I am about to start the story that occured on my friend…….

The friend of mine is a malay female and she is turning 28 this year. Her name is Siti. This incident happened a long time ago when she was only at the age of 16. That was when Old Changi Hospital was still functioning. On that fateful night, she decided to pay a visit to her friend that was admitted to the hospital. Among her were two of her other friends, both female. As all of them were plain lazy, they decided to take a shortcut at the side of the building facing the carpark. It was a flight of stairs leading to the second storey of the building. Due to the silence and isolation that surrounded that region, few people dared to take the risk and use that staircase. When they were about to climb the stairs, something caught the eye of my friend, she turned around and horrors of horrors, she saw a white body hanging on a tree situated nearby. Her white and long hair were kind of spreading outwards and standing too! She could not see her face because the back was facing her. She was dumbfounded, her legs rooted to the ground. She just could not move but kept staring at “it”. One of her friends who saw it fainted on the spot and the other who still had the sense to know what was happening rushed up and called a few male friends who were already there to come down. By the time they arrived, that thing was already nowhere in sight but my friend Siti, was still in a daze and her eyes were still on the tree. Here comes the funny part, she actually pee in her pants! It took some time for her to regain senses and when she finally came around, she realized that her friends were shaking her vigorously, before she broke down into tears. The guys kept asking what had happened but I guess only the three ladies know for themselves.

The reason why I am telling all of you this is to hope that you all will learn a lesson out of other people’s experience, especially those mischevious ones. Never let your curiosity overcome you because “curiosity killed the cat”. You might not know that you are the next victim. The best is to keep away from “them” and they won’t come and harrass you.
mammothboot
mammothboot
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by zeddycool7 Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:02 pm

ooo. tat ghost i saw him too =D
zeddycool7
zeddycool7
Monkey King!!!
Monkey King!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mammothboot Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:04 pm

Heard the ghost quite cool de.
mammothboot
mammothboot
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by zeddycool7 Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:08 pm

i got another story too.

OCH one. not so scary.

it was my friend larhs. he and one friend got nothing better to do. so they went to the och lors. it's at the afternoon where the sun is bright larh. he went to the top of the building and then he pee at the floor. CENSORED portion. immediately after this, he turned and then an old man behind him. the old man said " boy , dont pee here , okays ? " my friend say " paiseh , uncle, wont pee here liao "

they talked happily and sat down. then the uncle offered him a cigaratte. the uncle was the security guard as he had stated. after the talk, my friend went down and left the OCH. but before leaving, he asked the malay security guard there. he said " hey the uncle security guard not bad lehs. "
the security guard immediately said " boy i think u see wrong, there's only one security guard here. the uncle u see is the previous security guard . he just passed away not long ago . "

OH MAN. that spooks my friend out. =D
zeddycool7
zeddycool7
Monkey King!!!
Monkey King!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mammothboot Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:14 pm

Wah, freaky man. But the security guard stay true to his duty!
mammothboot
mammothboot
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by qiaoyan(: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:15 pm

OMG larhs.
OCH arhs, I nvr go before lehs. very curious how it looked like.
But why govt nvr demolished it? I heard rumours the govt wanted to demolish it but after few attempts, it was unsuccessful.

qiaoyan(:
God - Like??? o.O???
God - Like??? o.O???

Back to top Go down

Post by mammothboot Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:17 pm

Yup, planning to build a spa/resort there I heard.
mammothboot
mammothboot
The Creator
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by zeddycool7 Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:19 pm

YA LARHS. hahahas.

but then nowadays not as so scary liao. cos too many ppl keep going. stupid.

based on my personal knowledge larh.

1) the RED HOUSE which is at pasir ris, they are scary because of the lion statues there.

2) the OCH is scary, partly they say that there is this THE GATE TO HELL, and then there are many dead bodies at the basement, it's unable for you to go to the basement as there's no way go down liao.

3) there are a lot of cults & stuffs being drawn in the OCH and RED HOUSE.

4) the WHITE HOUSE, which is at punggol, actually it's not so scary. cos actually the house cannot be tore down, not because of spooky things. but because there is a deed to it.

ASK ME & i have a lot of stories to share. =D
zeddycool7
zeddycool7
Monkey King!!!
Monkey King!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by zeddycool7 Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:21 pm

the OCH is not because it's unsuccessful , my friends and i think it's because they do not wish to disturb the deads there. there are too many there.

heard there is an factory, called fort factory i think, it's SPOOKY there too =D
zeddycool7
zeddycool7
Monkey King!!!
Monkey King!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by qiaoyan(: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:22 pm

Hahas, Aiyarhs, RED HOUSE hor, I went alot times!-.-
But everytime also stand outside. zzz. Got police patroling somemore the gates got barbed wires. I don't want to crawl in the hole to go in.

qiaoyan(:
God - Like??? o.O???
God - Like??? o.O???

Back to top Go down

Post by qiaoyan(: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:23 pm

Yeps, I also heard of the fort factory. Hahas.
Wah, they wanna build resort on OCH land arhs.
I doubt very little peepo will wanna go lorhs!

qiaoyan(:
God - Like??? o.O???
God - Like??? o.O???

Back to top Go down

Post by zeddycool7 Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:24 pm

personally, i wouldn't really want to go these kind of place just to SCARE myself out. =D

although i went a lot of times =D
but everytime i just dont know how to walk to there.
don't wanna recall .
zeddycool7
zeddycool7
Monkey King!!!
Monkey King!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum